- Supply all artwork as a press ready PDF or Hi-Resolution Jpeg (Minimum 300dpi)
- All artwork should be supplied to a 1:1 scale ie full scale.
- Resolution of all images within the artwork should be 300dpi (max 300dpi)
- Images should be in the CMYK colour format (artwork supplied in RGB will be converted and a colour change may then occur)
- All fonts should be ‘Outlined’ (eg if designing in Adobe Illustrator, select all text, next click the ‘Type Menu’, next select the option ‘create outlines’
- Business cards 85mm x 55mm
- Flyers DL 99mm x 210mm
- Flyers A6 105mm x 148mm
- Flyers A5 148mm x 210mm,
- Flyers A4 210mm x 297mm
- Add 3mm bleed on all sides
What is Bleed?
Where your artwork meets the edge of the printed area, your design must be extended over the edge in order to ensure that white edges do not show after folding or trimming the edges.